Manager, Client Services – Digital Marketing
Our client is a thriving digital marketing agency with a fun yet focused office in downtown Boulder
and a mix of clientele that includes both Fortune-500 companies and direct-response online advertisers.
They buy media across most digital channels, including display networks of all sizes, social media,
search, and email.They offer a wide range of custom services and solutions, low-risk value
to clients by tying revenues to results produced.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, offering senior-level
engagement with performance-driven digital advertising for high-profile clientele,
direct exposure to the running and growing of a highly successful
company and long-term advancement potential.
CLIENT SERVICES-DIGITAL MARKETING DETAILS:
As our Search Marketing Manager, you will be our expert on all things Search related,
including the general landscape, integration with other media channels
(display, email, social, mobile), new technologies, etc.
You will act as a strategic consultant to the Client Services account teams as well
as to clients to help execute smarter, more successful campaigns.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and executing on multi-channel online campaign strategies for client budgets large and small
- Assisting more senior team members in management of larger client accounts and campaigns
- Providing analytical support by distilling complex campaign data into directional
- Working directly with clients in some cases to report on progress, manage expectations, and develop new opportunities
- Balancing daily gross margin on digital campaigns along with the strategic needs of the client
- Reporting to a Director of Client Services and a VP of Client Services regarding campaign performance
- Project-managing the design and development of ad creative, websites, and back-end applications in collaboration with the creative and engineering teams
- Contributing an eye for creative elements and copy that result in consumers taking the desired online actions
- Playing a key and/or lead role on anywhere from 1 to 10 accounts at a time, depending on their size and scope
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in online advertising, preferably in account management.
- Experience buying media and trafficking campaigns across a variety of publishers and platforms.
- A solid grasp ofthe digital media components that go into a results-oriented campaign, including a demonstrable understanding of both the art and science of online media buying.
- Confidence in providing excellent customer service to our clients, including marketing executives at high-profile companies.
- An excellent understanding of optimizing media purchased on a CPM or CPC basis to CPA targets.
- Enjoyment of a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
- A self-starter disposition with strong project-management and communication skills.
- Excellent math, analytical, and problem-solving skills. There will be a math quiz.
- Expert facility with Microsoft Excel; complete Windows and general computer proficiency.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher with a strong academic record.
Compensation: Variable based on experience, eligible for bonus/commission
Resumes/CV- Word doc, include salary expectation
CONTACT: Jenny Ciappa-Hawthorne Executive Search