Digital Marketing Manager – Demand Side Platform
Our client is a thriving digital marketing agency with a fun yet focused office in
downtown Boulder and a mix of clientele that includes both Fortune-500 companies
and direct-response online advertisers. They buy media across most digital channels,
including display networks of all sizes, social media, search, and email.
They offer a wide range of custom services and solutions, and we offer low-risk value to
Clients by tying revenues to the results produced.
About the Digital Marketing Manager position:
As the Demand Side
Platform Manager, you will work closely with the account teams to develop DSP
strategies to meet and exceed client campaign objectives, providing daily
performance monitoring and optimization.
You will be an expert user of our DSP media trading platform, products
and analytics tools. The ideal candidate
will be highly collaborative, analytical with a strong desire to deliver
- Analyzing and optimizing high volumes of
ad-related data (such as ad formats, ad impressions, spend etc.) with the
ultimate objective of driving aggressive business results.
- Collaborating with account teams to understand
campaign goals and continually providing feedback, input and expert solutions
to create actionable opportunities.
- Identifying and implementing campaign
optimizations and escalating issues appropriately.
- Identifying and implementing best practices and
processes for optimizing integrated online marketing campaigns.
- Growing and maintaining relationships with DSPs,
large ad networks, and data suppliers.
- Staying abreast of industry and DSP trends,
applying them when appropriate.
- Testing new data and inventory sources
- Experience with marketing campaign design,
campaign management and in-depth analysis preferred, previous DSP management a
- Experience applying analytics in a business
environment, ideally in online media or advertising operations.
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies used for
optimization and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e. customer
segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis,
- Understanding of online ad serving, rich media
and best practices preferred.
- Technical proficiency in MS Excel, SQL or other
data analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
preferred (i.e. Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work
with cross-function teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while
maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Desire to operate in a fast-paced,
entrepreneurial and fun environment.
Resumes/CV’s in a word doc with salary expecations.
Contact: Jenny Ciappa-Hawthorne Executive Search